Given the recent visit to South Africa by PLO Chairman Mahmoud Abbas, (and his statement about South Africa playing a productive role in the peace process) I thought it was time for a summary post on the South African involvement in the Middle East.
South Africa's Foreign Policy on Israel explained
- Mbeki's Biased Take on the Mecca Deal
- Further SA Foreign Ministry Administrative Oversights
- SA Fails to Back UN Resolution of Holocaust Denial
- SA Silence in the Face of Iranian anti-Semitism
- SA - No Honest Middle East Peace Broker
- ANC's Outrageously One Sided anti-Israel Resolution
- SA Govt Mocks COSATU Boycott Calls
- SA Votes Against Including Israel in Red Cross
- South African Foreign Policy on Israel
- President Mbeki on parallels between Israel and South Africa
- Has Mbeki changed his line on Israel?
- South Africa's unconditional support for Hamas
- A warm SA welcome for Hamas
More in the IAS SA_relations category.